The 2019 event is hosted by Hermes Airport, attracting a unique audience of transport chief executives and industry leaders. This will present an excellent showcasing platform for:
- IT solutions
- Commercial technology
- Bag drop and excess baggage
- Duty free retailers
- Passenger boarding bridges
- Intelligent artificial voice systems
- Real-time data integration systems
- A first-class conference programme attracts some 400 C-level decision makers from airports, airlines, regulators, consultants and suppliers.
- Exhibitors can network with delegates during the refreshment breaks held in the exhibition.
- Showcase your products and services in front of an audience of decision makers and influencers in product and service procurement.
- Additional networking opportunities exist at the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner social events, included in your stand cost.
- Flexible stand options from 9sqm, with preferential rates for ACI members.
- Packages include shell-scheme or space only, potential sponsorship opportunities and conference access.
The 2019 floorplan
Previous ACI EUROPE/WORLD General Assembly exhibition gallery
I have really enjoyed this year’s ACI EUROPE Annual Congress. It has been good to learn about current issues in our industry, including the aims of airport investors and the latest projects. I feel the right issues are being addressed in the conference sessions.
Haldun Firat KöktürkBoard Member and CEO Limak Kosovo Prishtina International Airport Adem Jashari
It has been a very good conference, with interesting sessions. I have really enjoyed the event. The networking and social opportunities are also excellent.
Elena Mayoral CorcueraAirport Director Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas Airport
here has been a useful mixture of panel discussions and presentations, and a good level of interaction with the audience. The presentation by Brussels Airport CEO Arnaud Feist was absolutely fantastic. I have found the event very busy, and have enjoyed the networking opportunities, including the fabulous Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner.
Andrew BleaseAssociate Managing Director Infrastructure Finance Moody’s Investors Service
We are very happy with how the event has gone for us. It has been a good event and very busy. As an exhibitor, we have found the size of the exhibition to be perfect. The conference sessions I attended were very interesting, and the networking and social aspects have been very good. The ACI EUROPE Annual Congress is a well-respected event and is very good for us.
Jordi FloretaVP and Commercial Director ADELTE
The conference sessions have all been very different and interesting. The presentation from the Brussels Airport CEO was very personal and showed how critical leadership is. I liked the format of the panel sessions, which encouraged good, open debate.
Luke BugejaAsset Director Ontario Airports Investments
The conference has effectively condensed the macro trends of the industry, which is very valuable. It is my first time attending the ACI EUROPE Annual Congress. I have been impressed by the level of interaction and the opportunities for discussion and consideration of the most important issues affecting our industry.
Dr Mathias GantenbeinManaging Director Bern Airport
It is my first time attending the ACI EUROPE Annual Congress and it has been a very positive experience. We are here to make new contacts and it has been really good.