The event will include Europe’s most senior security and transport administrators and presentations from a powerful selection of top security experts from European airports, and the leading security technology companies.
ACI EUROPE and its partner organisations and agencies place great importance on the role that technology and service providers play in providing innovating new solutions to security challenges.
This two-day exhibition forms the hub of a niche event attracting some 250+ leading airport security and safety executives which will host a two-day showcase of the latest technologies, services and solutions safeguarding the security and safety of air transport.
Although this is a high profile event opportunities to sponsor and exhibit are extremely limited.
Who will be there?
- Airport Security Management
- ACI Security Committee Members
- Security Personnel
- Government Agencies
- International, Regional & National Organisations
- Aviation & Security Consultants
- Leading aviation security equipment providers
A first class ACI EUROPE conference programme attracts around 250+ senior level decision makers from airport security, agencies and senior administrators
Exhibitors can network with these delegates during the refreshment breaks held in the exhibition.
Showcase your products and services in front of a delegate audience purely dedicated to security
Additional networking opportunities exist at the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner social events, included in your stand cost.
Flexible stand options from 6m 2, with preferential rates for ACI members.
Packages include shell scheme or space only, potential sponsorship and conference entrance.
Confirmed Exhibitors and Sponsors:
Exhibition booth options:
- Shell Scheme 6m2 – €5,495
Includes 2 Networking Passes*
- Shell Scheme 8m2 – €5,860
- Includes 1 Delegate Pass and 1 Networking Pass*
- Shell Scheme 9m2 – €6,525
- Includes 1 Delegate Pass and 2 Networking Passes*
- Shell Scheme 12m2 – €8,760
- Includes 2 Delegate Passes and 2 Networking Passes*
- Delegate Pass - access to the conferences, the exhibition area and all excellent networking events including the welcome cocktail reception on 17th September, the gala evening extravaganza on 18th September both hosted by Israel Airports Authority plus the delegate lunches and coffee breaks which are served on the exhibition floor
- Networking Pass - access to the exhibition area and all excellent networking events including the welcome cocktail reception on 17th September, the gala evening extravaganza on 18th September both hosted by Israel Airports Authority plus the delegate lunches and coffee breaks which are served on the exhibition floor
Please note a shell scheme includes company name facia, walls, carpet, lighting and electricity.
To find out the sponsership options please click here
To discuss a bespoke exhibition package for your company and to find out sponsorship options, please contact:
Julian Bidlake, Manager at PPS Publications, Media & Events- ACI EUROPE
Tel: +44 (0) 1293 783851