This two-day exhibition forms the hub of a niche event attracting some 400 senior level executives from airports, travel retail operators, planners, brands and other enterprises concerned with the future development of non-aeronautical revenues at airports.
The event is always hosted by an airport with an interesting story to tell, and 2020 will be no exception. This event therefore presents an excellent showcasing platform for:
- Duty-free retailers
- Brands and consumer products
- Commercial technology solutions
- Food and Beverage
- Financial institutions
- Bag drop and excess luggage
- Premium lounges
- Brand and retail consultancies
- 400 senior level decision makers from airports, travel retail operators, retailers and brands.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities during the event.
- Showcase your products and services in front of a delegate audience purely dedicated to the development of non-aeronautical revenues.
- Additional networking opportunities exist at the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner social events, included in your stand cost.
- Flexible stand options from 6sqm2, with preferential rates for ACI members.
- Packages include shell scheme or space only, potential sponsorship and conference entrance.
New for 2020
Enhanced networking with our One-to-One Meeting System
We encourage all of our delegates and exhibitors to use our bespoke meeting system to help ensure that you get to meet the right people during the event. As well as access to essential information – including the conference agenda, exhibition floor plan, speaker biographies and exhibitor profiles attendees can use the One-to-One Meeting System to pre-arrange meetings with the 400+ airport leaders attending.
Before and during the show, users are able to schedule 10-minute meetings and populate their personal schedule with conference sessions of interest.
Confirmed Exhibitors and Sponsors:
We’re looking to increase our brands’ presence in travel retail, and this event is a good opportunity to learn more and grow our visibility. We have made excellent contacts here.
Steve Bentz, General Manager World Travel Retail, The Hershey Company
There has been an impressive level of dialogue at this event. That is always healthy, as we all need to understand each other’s objectives. As a brand owner, I can confirm that the ACI EUROPE Airport Commercial & Retail Conference & Exhibition has been very interesting and useful. The networking and social events have been very good. I will certainly come back again.
Jaya Singh, Managing Director, Mondelez World Travel Retail
The event has been very interesting as always. I have attended three times now, and the content is always highly relevant to airport retail trends.
Alan Borg, Chief Executive Officer, Malta International Airport
The conference has been engaging and interactive, and there have been excellent networking opportunities. I highly recommend attending.
Sean Staunton, Vice President Operations, Dubai Duty Free
The conference sessions have been interesting. The Q&A discussions in particular have been excellent, with lots of audience participation.
Brian Woodhead, Commercial Director, Heathrow Airport Limited
The right people are here, and the event is certainly a good fit for us. The networking and social events have been fantastic. We have existing relationships with many of the airports here, and it is good to see them in attendance too.
Jennifer Koontz, European Airport Properties & Relations Director, Enterprise Holdings