2014 Exhibitors so far
ACI EUROPE GENERAL ASSEMBLY, CONGRESS AND EXHIBITION 2014
EVENT THEME ANNOUNCED:
“Compelling Connectivity for our Cities, Regions and Europe”
“We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon” – Konrad Adenauer, Chancellor of Germany 1949-1963, architect of the German economic miracle.
The ACI EUROPE General Assembly, Congress & Exhibition addresses the most important issues facing the aviation industry, bringing you enriching and engaging educational sessions and many opportunities to network with your peers from around the globe.
KEY TOPICS TO BE EXPLORED:
- Connectivity is by essence what airports provide, whatever their size. It is core to their social role as public infrastructure, a role that is acquiring a new strategic dimension in a context where Europe is increasingly becoming dependant on trade with emerging/emerged countries.
- The Airport Leaders Symposium – discussing the fundamental issues of the moment and addressing how the importance of connectivity is understood in their communities.
- The Airline Conversation – expanding connectivity through alliance, partnership and hub competition.
- The Investor Conversation – wide acceptance of the importance of connectivity is vital to protecting asset values and for paving the way for future investment. How much is this understood in our cities and regions?
- Connectivity case studies – Is the evidence of connectivity succeeding?
- Connectivity and the retail dividend: Maximising spend among the Chinese and other world travellers.
OUR HOST : Fraport AG
It is a great pleasure for ACI EUROPE to work in partnership with our host, Fraport AG, to deliver the 2014 ACI EUROPE General Assembly, Congress and Exhibition in Frankfurt. Fraport AG is amongst the leading groups of companies in the international airport business. With Frankfurt Airport, (the largest airport in Germany and third biggest in Europe), the company operates one of the world's most important air transportation hubs.
In 2014 our host, Fraport AG, will deliver a remarkable social programme to celebrate the 24th anniversary of the event, as well as the 10th ACI EUROPE Best Airport Awards. The ACI EUROPE General Assembly, Congress and Exhibition will offer THE leading networking opportunity of the year.VIEW THE FULL SOCIAL PROGRAMME
PREVIOUS EVENT TESTIMONIALS
"Every year, the ACI EUROPE Annual Assembly gets better and better. The conference has covered very interesting topics and has had an excellent attendance – it has been busier than ever. The whole event has provided good opportunities to learn and to network. The networking opportunities have been fantastic in the exhibition and at the social events. The exhibition has featured a good range of business partners, with very interesting new technologies and solutions."Tonci Peovic, Governing Board Member, Zagreb Airport
"The conference has addressed the right issues… this is shown by the good level of interaction with the audience. I attend this event every year and would recommend all airport leaders to attend – in our industry, it is essential."Nicolas Notebaert, Chairman, VINCI Airports
"This event has been the perfect launch pad for our new airport IT portfolio. The response has been fantastic. We have been getting excellent exposure in the exhibition, and our booth has clearly been the busiest in the show! The social events have also been wonderful and have provided great networking opportunities, and I've found the conference sessions that I attended very interesting."John Jarrell, Head of Airport IT, Amadeus IT Group
"The event has been excellent, with a good mix of speakers. The conference has addressed the right subjects and the networking opportunities have been fantastic. Istanbul is the ideal location – it is a very important market for Europe and is a booming market. The setting has been perfect."Emmanuelle Maire, Head of Unit, DG MOVE, European Commission
"The event has been a fantastic success. It is my first time attending the ACI EUROPE Annual Assembly and I have been really impressed with the honest, open discussions that have taken place during the conference. It is the ideal opportunity to engage with the key players in the industry."Jost Lammers, CEO, Budapest Airport
ACI EUROPE have secured preferential rates at hotels within close proximity to the Messe Frankfurt for General Assembly delegates, which may be booked through our hotel booking agency Frankfurt Tourist + Congress Board.